German-KommandoGerman-Kommando

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

asi-World in your eyes asi-World in your eyes

Simply Amazing...

How often is it that someone makes a flash that reflects on something something important everyone hast o remember... hahaha

Good job, and in response to that last post, what do you want the bear to look like? lol.

The only room for improvment would be better graphics, although they were amazing, if flash could look better im sure this person can make it possible.

Contigo test (please vot Contigo test (please vot

Umm...

What was the whole dealie about? I was 100% lost. I liked your drawings though, they were top notch, a bit of color and your all good to go. The music played was good but dosnt stop when the movie does, takes you back to main screen a keeps playing... how about some credits.

The Newspaper The Newspaper

And the moral is...

Don't cut up comics out of newspapers because one day you may have a dream where you are one and your being cut appart. Am I right?

Lol, anyway good job seeing as how its oyur first flash and all but it took me a few seconds to figure out what was actually happening.

A little more work on animations and drawings, a bigger story board and you should be good to go for an award winning flash :D.

King of the meat King of the meat

Interesting...

Ok, well to me this makes very little sense and yes I have seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force, This show is very disturbed. You need to make your movie more interesting. I mean common a giant wad of meat rolling over everyone...

JarodMx responds:

it was going to be better but i got lazy. on a side note i probably should of got lower than a 5, but thats coo. i will take that 5.

Zelda: DoUC Pt. 1 Zelda: DoUC Pt. 1

Great Stuff

Lol, think u could rip off Dawn of The Dead some more? lol anway good stuff man, its hilarious, cept the dead chicken rapping thing was kinda messed up... and mario in hyrule? wtf m8.

Lol, anyway great flash, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next one.

East Park East Park

w00t!

You're animation sucks, your sound sucks, but it has alot of potential and not to mention that it was funny as hell... Put more effrot into your drawings and animations and this could very well become something special. Also work on the story a bit.

Randomess is funny no matter what... long as its funny.

Eddy Apple Eddy Apple

Simply Amazing.

This was an amazing flash, The artist clearly thought and planned out how this was all going to work, everything was done perfectly. This Flash is wourthy of being on Tv in one of those Freaky Stories Episodes or Tales from the Crypt Cartoon.

-= Vampire =- -= Vampire =-

Excellent.

Amazing, however it would have been nice if you had some speech(actual voices) in there... but this could also be a deacent trailer for a full flash... Keep up the good work :).

Tacotown responds:

i had some sound fx that i was gonna put in, but they really didn't add to the flash. i didn't think voices would have helped much either, specially mine.

Cuppy's Day Out Cuppy's Day Out

Blamtastic!

All of our BLAM's Belongs to you. However, this isnt by far the worst ive seen so keep trying and ill keep Blaming till you get it right.

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Best Series of all time!

Dave, you are a God, never will anyone achieve what you have achieved with RAB.

ALL HAIL DAVE!